Join Us During CCAM!
January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month, and this year, Cervivor is launching a transformative campaign with a bold vision: No More in 2024.
Cervical cancer is a global health problem, with an estimated 604,000 new cases and 342,000 deaths in 2020.
Cervical cancer is not an easy cancer. Cervical cancer is life-changing, not only physically but emotionally.
No one should have to receive long-term treatment for cervical cancer, but it is occurring every day.
No one should lose their loved one to cervical cancer, yet more than 311,000 women die from cervical cancer each year, with 85% of these deaths occurring in low- and middle-income countries.
Our mission is to educate, inspire, and mobilize individuals and communities to make this vision a reality. We want you to join the Cervivor movement, “No More in 2024”!
No more shame,
No more hurting,
No more dying,
No more cervical cancer.
It all begins with us!
With early detection, prevention, and awareness, we can put an end to the suffering caused by cervical cancer. Throughout this month, Cervivor will be your source of meaningful conversations, compelling education, virtual celebrations, and much more surrounding cervical cancer.
Are you ready for 2024? Join us as we dedicate this year to Know More so there are No More in 2024!
See our calendar for CCAM 2024:
Download calendar as PDF: 2024 CCAM Calendar of Activities
Go to Upcoming Events to register and get the Zoom links for our CCAM programs.
What Can You Do During CCAM?
There are opportunities big and small! You can:
- Become a Cervivor Influencer by sharing across your social media platforms (see our 2024 social media toolkit)
- Participate in any or all of our many CCAM events and activities
- Share videos from our Cervivor TV channel
- Plan a virtual Meet Up of cervical cancer survivors in your area.
- Wear a Cervivor t-shirt to kick-start conversations.
- Organize a “Wear Teal & White Day” at your work, school, church or wherever.
- Reach out to the local press to encourage them to write about cervical cancer prevention and screening during the month of January, with yourself as the spokesperson. Need some direction? We have a media kit to help you out!
- Donate to or fundraise for Cervivor
Become a Cervivor Influencer with Our CCAM Social Media Toolkit!
Help us drive the important conversation behind cervical cancer awareness month! As we enter 2024, we cannot and will not be silent about cervical cancer. Our power is in our stories, our voices, and – during CCAM – in our social media outreach. We’ve made it easy to join in with a Cervivor CCAM toolkit that contains:
- CCAM graphics to upload to your social media feed
- Pre-written social media posts to make sure you have plenty to talk about, all month long.
- “Selfie” CCAM hand-held educational signs to print, take photos with, and share over social media
Host Your Own Fundraiser for Cervivor with Our CCAM Fundraiser Toolkit!
Our committee designed this guide to help you navigate different fundraising ideas. We understand that everyone has a different comfort level and depending on your circumstances such as geographic area, etc., not all options make sense. The toolkit covers a wide variety of options for all levels of fundraising.
Your donations and fundraising efforts are what help us grow our outreach, activities, and advocacy efforts so no one has to go through a cervical cancer diagnosis, treatment, or survivorship alone. Our mission is to empower and change the lives of those impacted by cervical cancer. Sign up to host your own fundraiser for Cervivor.
Graphics & Hashtags
Download these graphics to share on your social media platforms:
When you post on your social media platforms, please be sure to use one (or all) of the following hashtags to connect your posts to the larger CCAM conversation:
#Cervivor #CervicalCancer #EndCervicalCancer #CCAM
#CervicalCancerAwareness #CervicalCancerMonth #WeAreCervivor
#IamCervivor #endSTIgma #StirrupStories #PapRallyRun
Remember to follow us on our Cervivor platforms and “like,“ “comment” and “share” our posts throughout CCAM! Join us throughout the year too!
- Cervivor Podcast (Available on multiple listening platforms)
- Facebook: Facebook.com/Cervivor
- Instagram: @iamcervivor
- Pinterest: @iamcervivor
- TikTok: @WeAreCervivor
- Twitter: @iamcervivor
- Award-Winning Cervivor TV YouTube Channel
- Website: www.Cervivor.org