Get ready for the ultimate cervical cancer summit in 2024, powered by Cervivor, Inc. – join us in the movement to end cervical cancer!
CERVIVOR IS HEADED BACK TO NEW YORK FOR THE ANNUAL CERVICAL CANCER AWARENESS SUMMIT!
JANUARY 25-27, 2024 || NEW YORK, NY
Get ready for a life-changing experience at Cervivor’s Cervical Cancer Summit! It’s not your typical event—it’s a dynamic experience, all about supercharging empowered survivorship through community vibes, making connections, and weaving together our incredible stories!
Throughout the summit, dive into informative sessions where you can not only soak up knowledge but also be a part of an incredible collective “think tank” entirely dedicated to the cervical cancer journey.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT THE CERVICAL CANCER SUMMIT?
- Connection with fellow cervical cancer patients, survivors, caregivers, and leading experts (anyone is welcome to attend the Cervical Cancer Summit).
- Immerse yourself in a visually stimulating and uplifting atmosphere.
- Explore impactful sessions covering the entire spectrum of cervical cancer care.
- Learn from top-tier speakers sharing invaluable insights.
- Discover groundbreaking solutions that will shape the future of cervical cancer prevention and treatment.
- Join a vibrant community where valuable information is shared.
- Experience a supportive environment that makes space for learning and growth.
- Collaborate with like-minded individuals in a community-driven setting.[View the agenda here]
Get Ready to Experience NYC in CERVIVOR Spark STYLE! 🌟
Join us in the heart of the city that never sleeps!
Experience the Summit’s in-person magic at NeueHouse,110 E 25th St., New York, NY 10010. Get ready for an unforgettable event in the city’s vibrant atmosphere.
Need a place to crash?
We’ve got you covered! Snag a room at the SpringHill Suites New York Midtown Manhattan/Park Avenue, 111 East 24th Street, New York, NY 10010. Act fast!
Ready to make memories in the Big Apple? 🍎🏙️ Reserve your spot now!
- For Virtual Vibes: for just $75 you can experience all the summit has to offer from the comforts of your home.
- Ready for the live experience? Grab your ticket for $175 which includes breakfast and lunch.
- But wait, there’s more! Friday night’s dinner at the iconic Rainbow Room is included.
- Ready to make your Summit experience unforgettable? Grab your ticket and let the excitement begin! 🎉💫
WHO IS CERVIVOR, INC.?
Cervivor, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to cervical cancer advocacy, education, and support. Founded by Tamika Felder, a cervical cancer survivor, this organization is committed to the elimination of cervical cancer.
Cervivor’s mission, as a global community of patient advocates, is to inspire and empower those affected by cervical cancer by educating and motivating them to use their voices to create awareness to end stigma, influence decision and change, and end cervical cancer.
Cervivor, Inc. utilizes a multifaceted approach offering educational resources to promote awareness about cervical cancer, emphasizing prevention through vaccination and screening; a platform for survivors to share their stories, connect, and find emotional support; and ways to engage in a wide range of advocacy efforts in order to make an impac
In-person attendees must be symptom-free and COVID-free. In-person attendees are asked to follow the most current CDC protocols.